Screen Room Building
If you can dream it, we can build it.
Screen Your Existing Patio or Porch!
Deck Building Tip Video
Already have a patio or porch you enjoy? Chicago Deck Builders will enhance your existing space with a screen enclosure so that you can get the most out of it 365 days a year! Screen in your porch, patio, or deck and let you and let your family enjoy the outdoors again.
So, whether you’re looking to add a brand new patio enclosure to your home or want to enclose an existing patio, the qualified screen room builders at Chicago Deck Builders can handle your project. We’ve been custom-manufacturing and custom-building patio enclosures for homeowners like you for over 20 years. – Screen Room Builders in Hometown IL
Our Screened Rooms Feature:
- Exceptionally large window openings that give maximum visibility and full ventilation
- Solid thermal roofs that deflect heat from the sun
- Vinyl sashes that block wind, rain, and harmful UV rays
- Extruded aluminum components that provide superior durability
We’re Your Screen Room Builders in Hometown IL – Our Approach
- We carry out a property survey to determine if your property building setback lines and particular building requirements will allow a sunroom to be installed on your home.
- If a sunroom is permissible, we begin work designing your screen room taking into account things such as the slab foundation, type of wall system, window and door orientation, roof design and any additional options that may apply.
- Once your custom design is complete it’s time for production to begin! A project coordinator from our company will do a thorough final measure and review everything with you prior to ordering.
- Each room is built on site and inspected for complete quality control.
- The actual installation of your sunroom usually takes 3 to 5 day to complete.
- Once the installation of the room is completed we do all the electrical wiring which can take 5 – 7 days.
- Once the building is completed a supervisor from our company does a thorough inspection with you to ensure everything is according to your expectations.