If you can dream it, we can build it.
Deck Builders in Bloomingdale IL for Any Type of Deck
Deck Building Tip Video
Decks come in a vast array of styles and materials. And each project has its particular requirements and needs. We’ve built a deep knowledge of all the factors that go into each and every deck building project. Sometimes your budget will drive decisions relating to the deck building materials used. Other times money is no object but we still have some space considerations to factor in which may constrain a project’s scope.
Whatever the factors are affecting your particular deck build, we harness over 20 years of experience to find the most effective ways of accommodating them. We’ve truly seen and done it all!
So, whether you’re looking for a low-maintenance, platform deck made from composite deck materials a high-end multilevel deck for your three-story home, or a deck remodeling or repair project, Chicago Deck Builders can get the job done.
Types of Decks We Build
- Wood Decks
- Patio Decks
- Covered Decks
- Multilevel Decks
- Pool Decks
- Many More!
Deck Materials We Use
- Tropical Hardwoods (Ipe (Brazilian Walnut), Cumaru, Tigerwood, Brazilian Teak, Garapa, Massaranduba)
- Composite Decks (Trex, TimberTech, Fiberon, MoistureShield)
- VC Coated Composites – (TimberTech, Azek, Trex, Fiberon, Zuri )
- Cedar & Redwood Decks
Building Decks With Top Quality Craftsmanship
We know that you have other deck builders you can choose from in Bloomingdale IL. That’s why we make top quality craftsmanship the hallmark of our work. We believe that attention to detail and quality customer service are what set a successful business apart from its competition. And we’ve left a trail of happy customers all through the Chicago region that can attest to the quality of our service. – Deck Builders in Bloomingdale IL
An informed consumer is a happy customer! That’s why we sit down with you and show you samples of different decking materials, from standard pressure treated to, KDAT, to composite, to exotics like Ipe and Tigerwood. We will discuss the pros and cons of each in detail with you as well as their maintenance requirements cost differences.
Visualizing what the finished product will look like can be difficult, especially if this is the first deck addition you’ve been involved with. That’s why we sketch the job out in detail to make sure that everyone is on the same page and that you can know exactly what to expect. We’ve heard horror stories of other deck builders in Bloomingdale IL not providing visual comps of the deck being built resulting in great dissatisfaction from the customer when details become lost in the process of transitioning from planning to implementation.
Why Choose Chicago Deck Builders
Our team of builders and craftsmen are licensed, insured, and always up to date on trends, products, designs, and Bloomingdale IL building codes. We offer all of the top choices in decking materials; from standard pressure treated decking, KDAT and cedar to top quality composite decking from Azek, Timbertech and Trex. We also carry the best quality Brazilian Hardwoods like Ipe, Tigerwood, Cumaru, and Garapa. No other deck builders in Bloomingdale IL can say that they offer the vast array of options that Chicago Deck Builders offers.
- We are fully licensed, insured, and registered deck builders
- Master carpenters and design experts
- Over 20 years of deck building experience
- Only the highest quality materials on your deck
- We take time to understand your needs
- Ask questions, offer ideas, we’re happy to discuss everything in detail
- We work with all the top product manufacturers like Azek, Rainwood, Trex, ChoiceDek and Armadillo
- Financing available
- FREE in-home estimates
- We stick to budget and time estimates!
- Your field supervisor will be your primary contact to make sure your project is built to our expectations
- Daily clean-up, no mess left behind!
- Detailed inspection at the conclusion of the work
- We work with you every step of the way